Laser Ammo is happy to announce the first affordable judgmental and marksmanship shooting simulator – the Smokeless Range ® for practicing with your own firearm or Airsoft at your convenience at home.
Practice your Fast Draw, IPSC, IPDA, or your home defense or hunting skills with your favorite pistol, Shotgun or hunting gun. Use red or IR SureStrike™ or any of our Laser AirSoft solutions like the LA FLASH or the Recoil Enabled AirSoft Laser (R.E.A.L) Conversion Kit, with the provided 10 different shooting scenarios. You can also download any of the thousands free flash shooting games from the internet!
The Smokeless Range® includes a high speed camera for IR and Red Lasers, 5 different marksmanship drills, and 5 additional recreational drills, including:
– Transitional Drills
– Tracking Drills
– Speed Drills
– Moving Targets
– Matching drill
Recreational training drills:
– Dueling Tree
– Trap Shooting
– Target Shooting
– Can Toss
– Bomb Blast
*If using the Smokeless Range with Airsoft Pistols we recommend using an IR SureStrike Vibration Cartridge
**While the prefered method of use is with a projector, the Smokeless Range can be used with a television. Please see attached instructions for set up and use with a TV.
***Please click the link below to download a free 15 days demo of the software. Please be advised that this demo is for use with your computer mouse only and not with your firearm.
- The best and most diverse simulator for the price!
- Easy to install
- Use your IR or Red laser
- Use with your own firearm, or with Air soft.
- Use with a projector screen or on your LCD television / laptop
Minimum and Recommended System Requirements:
- Click General Setup Database to visit the General Setup and Getting Started webpage
- Room with controlled lighting and no sunlight
- Operating System: Windows 7, 8.1, or 10 PC that meets min. spec.
- Does not support running as Virtual Machine on a Mac
- Video projector capable of 1280×720 resolution and 2000 to 3500 ANSI Lumens. Please see the FAQ on Projector selection Projector FAQ (Please note that the size of the image and the ambient room light will also determine what is needed for a proper setup) (Cheap LED Projectors from Amazon and eBay will not work. They advertise high lumens but are really only about 80 ANSI Lumens)
- White (1.1 gain max) projection screen (no silver screens) or flat, non-glossy, white wall
- Recommended projected screen size 6 feet to 12 feet wide
- Infrared training laser only
- If you need to extend the camera’s USB cable you will need to use an active USB 2.0 extender. Non-active extenders will cause the USB signal to drop information and will not allow all the camera frames to reach the PC for processing.
- If using a TV you will need a material to lay flat over the screen Click Here for Material (Caution! Do not block any cooling vents on your TV with this material or you could overheat and damage your TV.)
- Computer preferred specifications for the Smokeless Range Pro listed below (advanced graphics, motions and sounds)
- Disk Space: 1-10GB (depending on add-ons)
- Minimum Processor: Intel i3 2.0 GHz or AMD A8 2.0 GHz with at least 2 cores and 4 threads better
- Memory: 8GB RAM DDR2
- Graphics: Intel HD or better (must support 1280×720 resolution)
- Output: HDMI, DVI or VGA port on PC, cannot connect the PC to the projector with a USB cable
The Smokeless Range software can invert the camera image so that the camera can be mounted on the ceiling. During setup, when in the live view of the calibration, there is a button above the live view image that says “invert”. This toggles the image orientation back and forth from floor to ceiling mode.
You can also right click on the camera icon in the system tray and access the test tracking screen to change the recoil tracking mode without having to re-calibrate the camera again. This will apply to users that have both the Spider and the Recoil enabled training pistols and want to switch back and forth from one to the other.
Summary: Computer Minimum Specifications
CPU – Intel® Core™ i5-7300HQ 2.5GHz
Graphics Card – Nvidia GeForce GTX 960M
RAM – 8GB of RAM Memory
Computer Preferred Specifications for the Smokeless Range Pro:
(For advanced graphics, motions and sounds)
CPU – Intel Core i7-7700HQ Processor 2.8GHz
Graphics Card – NVIDIA GeForce GTX1060
RAM – 16GB of RAM Memory