The Open Range- a powerful shooting range program that allows you to customize how and where you train!
The Open Range is an add-on feature to our popular Smokeless Range(R) Judgmental Simulator.
The Open Range is a powerful training program for serious shooters and law enforcement training, designed to offer you the ability to train the way you want without the prohibitive price.
With the included course editor, Open Range allows you to create and design your own training courses the way you want them to be. Place, move and resize over 20 pre-loaded targets so they are laid out the way you want them to be. Add motions to them like pop-up or knock down as well as sounds like steel targets to help make the training all the more real. Users can choose to create courses indoors or outside, with metal or paper targets, and so much more!
Once you are done training, the built in After Action Review allows you to see your shot placement along with reaction and split times.
**Please click the link below to download a free 15 days demo of the software. Please be advised that this demo is for use with your computer mouse only unless you already own the Smokeless Range.
* Please note, The Open Range is available only as an add on to the Smokeless Range. Customers must have the Smokeless Range and Camera in order to use this software.
Requirements for use with Recoil Enabled Airsofts
Computer minimum requirements:
- Windows 7, 8.1 or 10 PC (Does not support running as Virtual Machine on a Mac)
- Processor: 2GHz Dual Core or better (AMD or Intel)
- Processor Note: To track Laser Ammo Airsoft Recoil Laser, must use an Intel i3 or better
- Memory: 2GB RAM DDR2 or more
- Memory Note: To track Laser Ammo Airsoft Recoil Laser, must have 4GB or more
- Graphics: Intel HD or better (Must support 1280×720 resolution)
- Free Disk Space: 500MB or more
- USB 2.0 Port (Not compatible with USB 3.0 port)( They can be identified as follows, USB 2.0 ports are black and USB 3.0 ports are blue)
- HDMI or VGA port for TV or projector connection