The first of a new line of next generation add-ons for the Smokeless Range!
IPSC shooting represents an exciting form of sport shooting that was established to promote, maintain, and advance practical marksmanship skills among shooters. Multiple targets, moving targets, targets that react when hit, penalty targets, or even partially covered targets, obstacles, and competitive strategies are all a part of IPSC to keep shooters challenged.
The Laser Ammo Competitive Shooter / IPSC Challenge package combines all of that to allow a shooter to train from the comfort of their home or office with their own firearm or with one of our blowback/recoil operated training firearms.
Experience all the exciting action and targets you would expect in an intense IPSC course including Moving Targets, Texas Stars, and so much more all in custom next-generation graphics and sound. Enjoy five (5) separate courses designed to never get old, teamed up with the convenient and easy set-up of Laser Ammo’s reliable Smokeless Range.
- Click here to see more setup detail in our General Setup Database
- Room with controlled lighting and No Sunlight and No harsh lights over screen or in the view of the camera.
- Windows 7, 8.1, or 10 PC that meets min. spec. (See below)
- Video projector capable of 1280×720 minimum resolution and 2000 to 3500 ANSI Lumens for an 8 ft to 12 ft wide image. Please see our FAQ on Projector selection here Projector FAQ (Please note that the size of the image and the ambient room light will also determine what is needed for a proper setup) (Cheap LED Projectors from Amazon and eBay will not work. They advertise high lumens but are really only about 80 ANSI Lumens)
- White (1.1 gain max) projection screen (No silver screen) or flat, non-glossy, white wall
- recommended projected screen size 8ft to 12ft wide (Note: A smaller than 8 ft wide image size may require lowering your projector brightness if it is over 3000 lumens.)
- 650nm Red or 780nm IR training laser
- If using a TV you will need this material flat over the screen Click Here for Material (Caution! Do not block any cooling vents on your TV with this material or you could overheat and damage your TV.)
Computer minimum requirements:
- Windows 7, 8.1 or 10 PC built no earlier than 2015 (Does not run on a Mac) Windows 10 preferable.
- Graphics card that supports OpenGL 2.1 or higher.
- Processor: Intel i5-3320M Gen 3 and better or AMD Ryzen 5 APU with Vega GPU (not G model) and better.
- Processor Recommended: Intel i7 and better or AMD Ryzen 7 APU with Vega GPU and better.
- RAM Memory: 8GB RAM DDR2 or more
- Graphics Card: Intel HD or better (Must support a minimum of 1280×720 resolution)
- Disk Space: Minimum for just the Smokeless Range with no Add-ons is 500MB or more. The more add-ons you load the more space you will need. Example, VST Pro with 65 scenes needs 3GB of Hard Disk space.
- VST Pro and Smokeless Range add-ons require more hard drive space. It is recommended to have at least 10 gig of free space as a starting point, but this is dependant on how many videos you have loaded as well as how many Pro level add-ons you have loaded.
- USB 2.0 or 3.0 Port (Note: Only specific USB Extenders will work with the camera. Please visit our Knowledge Base and search USB to find a link to known good extenders.)
- HDMI or VGA port on PC for TV or projector connection (Cannot connect the PC to the Projector with a USB cable)